Take a virtual tour of WVU Law for now, but please visit us when the pandemic is over.
From the South:
Take Interstate 79 North
- Take Exit 155 from I-79.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7/19 East/Monongahela Blvd. Continue straight through next two traffic lights . Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East/Patteson Drive . The WVU Coliseum will be on your right.
- Merge into the right lane. At second traffic light, turn right onto University Ave .
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the College of Law entrance (Law School Drive) is on the left .
- Proceed up the driveway to park. Parking permits are required from the receptionist .
From the North
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take Exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North .
- The WVU College of Law is located 78 miles south of
Pittsburgh International Airport
(PIT), which serves nearly 9 million passengers annually on 17 carriers.
- Hart Field in Morgantown is home to
Morgantown Municipal Airport
(MGW), which currently offers daily flights to Baltimore-Washington International
(BWI) in and Pittsburgh International Airport. MGW flights are operated by Southern